Friday, February 23, 2018

Hello and Welcome to My CT Blog

This is a Blog where I will be Posting all tags that I make from all my CT work. Creative Team or CT for short is where I work for an artist or designer (those who draw tubes or put together kits in the tagging world for us to make beautiful copy compliant tags. I am a 100% copyright compliant tagger. Please do not steal my work or edit anything on this site. This is all things that I have given the proper credit to the artist who made it. So a bit about me my tagging name is PsychoB and I usually go by Ann and I am a mom of you might as well say 3 as we have my 2 boys and the oldest boys fiancée living at home. Along with 2 guinea pigs, 3 dogs and a ball python plus mice to feed the snake. So yes a house full. So I have been in the tagging world for about 10 to 12 years off and on as a tagger I get to be creative and love the joy of tagging. I hope you enjoy looking at what I make comments are welcome as I may not have time to reply to each one but I will try my best thanks so much. XX PsychoB (Ann)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CT for AlicatArt

This scrap kit is for Pay to Use (PTU) Only and No Sharing. I am using the PTU scrap kit called "Glamorous Mother". The kit is ...