Monday, April 1, 2019

CT for LTB Creations

I used the tube by Ismael Rac from LTB Creations. This awesome tube comes in different colors. The Hoodie Girl tube can be used in many different creations shes more of a summer kinda tube. I used the kit Sleep Tight by Scrappin with lil ole me. I also used the kit by Wicked Princess Scraps called Attitudeal Problem.
You can grab many posers and tubes even kits by LTB Creations at one of the stores below:
Digital Designer Resources
Digi Graphic Designs
Render Art World
Sensibility Scrapping 
Berryapplicious
TKO Scraps
Digi Style Designs
Pics For Design

Scrappin with lil ole me kits can be found here
Wicked Princess Scraps kits can be found here




No comments:

Post a Comment

CT for AlicatArt

This scrap kit is for Pay to Use (PTU) Only and No Sharing. I am using the PTU scrap kit called "Glamorous Mother". The kit is ...